Salut les minimalistes!En forme en ce jeudi électro ?
Alors ce matin pour se dégourdir les oreilles un mix qui trainait par là, comme ça… C’est bien deep, c’est comme j’aime ça monte ça descend, ça repart bref c’est bon quoi!
A télécharger ici
01. Alessandro Diga – Nostalgia (Original Mix) – [Perspectives Digital]
02. Ian O’Donovan – Forever Untold (Darin Epsilon Edit) – [Perspectives Digital]
03. Yonathan Dahan – Soulvation (Pablo Acenso Remix – Darin Epsilon Edit) – [Avangardia]
04. Julian Marazuela – Hombre Guanche En La Luna (Silinder Remix) – [Indigo]
05. Soy Mustafa – Return Of The Anunnaki (John Tejada Remix) – [Cinematic]
06. M.A.N.D.Y. & Booka Shade – Home (Kollektiv Turmstrasse – Interstellar Mix) – [Get Physical]
07. Nicolas Masseyeff – Mugen (Darin Epsilon Edit) – [Herzblut]
08. Luis Junior – Alibi (Monaque Remix) – [mooseekaa]
09. Stefan Djordjevic – Insane (Santiago Garcia Remix) – [Baires]
10. Darin Epsilon – Bahamut (Cid Inc Remix) – [Replug]
C’est qui Marc Marzenit ?
Precociousness in techno has its best and latest representative in Marzenit. At the age of 11, while studying classical music in an music academy, he got his first synthesizer and at 14 he was walking around the electronic music festival Sónar looking for electronic emotions. At the age of 22 he performed his first live set at Florida 135. Only one year later, he created his first label, Paradigma Musik, which now has several international artists such as Paul Ritch, Henry Saiz, Gary Beck, David Keno and Gavin Herlihy among others.
His first publications were received and demanded by the most selective circles of international electronic music.
few years later, his songs were being included in compilations of John Digweed, Sven Väth, Hernan Cattaneo, Wally Lopez, Secret Cinema and Tiësto.
Marzenit’s prompt definition –concise vs. eclectic– of a personal, unique and unprecedented style is what draws him apart from the other talented ‘techs’. In his productions and live sets there is an anabolic, epic and progressive techno, which provides intimate, fascinating glider melodies. What makes Marc unique in his work is his ability to impregnate sense and sensibility to that ‘muscular’ techno in an unusual and even paradoxical way.
After ten years on the stage, Marc has played all around the globe; Australia, England, Argentina, France, Mexico, Canada, Holland, Costa Rica, South Korea, and Brazil are some of the most recent venues for his live and Dj sets.