Le Jeudi c’est Electro qu’on se le dise! Aujourd’hui un mix House Progressive d’un DJ Coréen… qu’évidemment je découvre en même temps que toi ou presque!
Bon c’est de la House Progressive donc tu connais le rythme toussa mais bon ca le fait à chaque fois!
M’a fallu un bon quart d’heure pour me mettre dedans mais à la 16′ y’a moyen que tu sois plus attentif(ve) puis à la 20′ ça envoie un peu du bois quand même! à la 39′ c’est un peu tribal j’aime bien voir +++….
Tony (le DJ!) vit aux States du coup tu sens quand même cette influence : ce que je veux dire par là c’est que c’est chanté et que les bass sont bien présentes!
Alors je te propose d’ouvrir tes fenêtre de te mettre à l’aise et d’envoyer la patate, le mieux serait qu’on se retrouve tous sur la plage en plein sun pour pouvoir en profitez à fond!
1. Stimming. The Train (Interlude). Diynamic
2. KL Creighton & Harry Monroe. Don’t Touch Me (TDRMC Remix). Baker Street Recordings
3. Clockwork. Things You Have. No.19
4. Guy Gerber – One Day In May (Visionquest)
5. Lonya – De High (Audio Junkies Romantic Remix)
6. Martin Roth. Beautiful Life (T.Lectual’s Get It On Re-Edit).
7. Nicone & Sascha Braemer. And I Just (T.Lectual’s Open Hat Re edit). Stil Vor Talent
8. Luciano Pizzella – Deserto Blu (Tulipa Recordings)
9. Ultrasone – Meetin’ Again (T.Lectual’s Ping Re-Edit)(Supplement Facts)
10. Tigerhook Corp. Gonna Hit The City (Randall Jones Mix). Baroque
11. Maetrik. The Poem. Cocoon Promo
12. Phonogenic – Backtrack (International Sound Laboratory)
13. Kolombo. Shape Your Life (Martin Dawson Alt Dub). Noir
C’est qui T- Lectual and Summer ?
Tony Bove, aka T-Lectual, has been inspiring dance floors and producing music for over a decade.
Born in Korea and raised in different cities spanning the entire US, Tony was exposed to a variety of genre’s and cultures from which he draws his musical inspiration and can be heard in his live shows today. A true artist, his style meshes an eclectic blend of all great things in House music – Deep, Tech, Progressive, Down-Tempo or whatever the occasion demands.
In 2006, Tony graduated with degrees in Audio Engineering and Entertainment Business from the prestigious recording school, Full Sail University in Florida. During his time at Full Sail, Tony honed his production skills by learning from giants like Noel Sanger, Medway and Grammy Nominee Michael Reaves. Since his graduation, he has gone on to produce multiple hits for reputable record labels like Mirabilis, Polytechnic, and Digiprana. His tracks continually receive critical acclaim and support from his peers as well as global DJ icons such as Hernan Cattaneo.
His production background helps him in the DJ booth as well. His understanding of music, his ability to immediately identify the tracks harmonic center and chords allows him to mix tracks seamlessly and create a flawless continual flow of energy on the dance floor.
Due to the success and acclaim he’s received for his productions, Tony recently formed Intellectual Mastering; a company which helps artists with, what is arguably the most important finishing touch to any track, the mastering. Tony’s new venture has quickly gained clientele from record labels and artists in multiple genres including House, Tech, Progressive and Hip-Hop.
Tony has played alongside a myriad of DJ heavyweights including John “Quivver” Graham, Colette, Steve Smooth, and Noel Sanger to name a few. Quickly gaining recognition in his new home town, he was recently voted St. Louis’ Best Progressive House DJ by his peers. Gaining valuable experience playing at a wide range of parties and clubs across the South-East, South and Mid-West states, Tony knows just what to do and when to do it.
Le Bon mix!